Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex's Deck of the Week 3: Dino Rabbit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FrogSage

FrogSage

Alex's Deck of the Week 3: Dino Rabbit  Empty
PostSubject: Alex's Deck of the Week 3: Dino Rabbit    Alex's Deck of the Week 3: Dino Rabbit  EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Welcome!
First off, I would usually want to review something more accesible to the general public. But, this deck will be/is the deck of the format, and is probably a deck many would play if they won the Lotto. Anyway, on to the Deck!
Dino Rabbit is a deck that is based on using Rescue Rabbit's effect (You can banish this card to special summon 2 level 4 or lower normal monsters with the same name from your deck) to special summon 2 Saber Saurus or 2 Kabuzaur (both normal monsters, mind my spelling >.<) Then Xyz summon Evol- Xyz monsters, Dolkka (detach 1 Xyz material; negate a monster effect) and Laggia (detach 2; negate a normal summon or special summon, or spell/trap card), both require 2 dinosaur monsters. So, Rabbit gets 2 dinos, Xyz into Laggia or Dolkka. Therefore Rabbit = Laggia or Dolkka.
However, The cards that make the deck good is Tour Guide of the Underworld and Leviair the sea dragon. Tour Guide brings out Sangan or Another Tour Guide to Xyz into Leviair. Tour Guide = Leviair. Leviair is used to Special summon your Rescue Rabbit that you banished and got your Laggia/Dolkka. Now you use Rabbit and get another!
Another great card in the deck is Gold Sarc (Banish 1 card from your deck; 2 turns later, add it to your hand) Because Leviair can special summon a banished monster, using Sarc to banish Rabbit then Leviair gets you a Dolkka/Laggia. Basically, Tour Guide + Gold Sarc = Leviair (1 attachment) and Dolkka/Laggia.
The rest of the deck is mainly staples. Not much worth mentioning.
Weaknesses:
Opening up into normal monsters can lose you the game.
Bottomless Trap Hole (to a certain extent) will slow them down a little, not much.
I havent seen the deck struggle often, only that Dino Rabbit has difficulty getting over anything 2600 or higher.
I wont be posting a Good/bad Match up thing as I never saw the deck struggle against any deck (especially games 2&3, as this deck can side in D Fissure very effectively).
The decks biggest problem is the price. Rescue Rabbit ($100 going up)
Tour guide ($100 going up)
Dolkka being well over $20
All of these must be run in 3s making the deck very expensive.
Thanks for Reading! Happy dueling!
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Deck of the Week 3: Dino Rabbit    Alex's Deck of the Week 3: Dino Rabbit  EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Because I got lazy and didn't do a report...haha. good try on the deck, though. I might add that I'm pretty sure my build is at least 10 cards different from other builds!
Back to top Go down
FrogSage

FrogSage

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Deck of the Week 3: Dino Rabbit    Alex's Deck of the Week 3: Dino Rabbit  EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Haha... Im assuming those 10 cards are preferance based choices so I didnt mention them. That and I have no idea what those 10 cards are =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Deck of the Week 3: Dino Rabbit    Alex's Deck of the Week 3: Dino Rabbit  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex's Deck of the Week 3: Dino Rabbit
Page 1 of 1