Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

euro nationals?

Go down 
+3
Tirion
Jascha
Dispised
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dispised
Admin
Dispised

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:30 am

what do you think will win?
Back to top Go down
https://saforum.darkbb.com
Jascha
Jascha

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:23 am

Morphtronic control
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:32 am

Jinzo drain.
you play Jinzo and Skilldrain in the same deck, thats control at its best.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:07 pm

X-Saber
Back to top Go down
tHeGaMe

tHeGaMe

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 pm

mokey mokey beatdown
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 pm

This thread will go up into spam...
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:58 pm

I hope a Six Sam Deck wins and it must not be a convincing win.
I think exceeds will be legal by then who knows how that will effect the tourny.
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:38 am

Six Samurai probably won't stand a chance...
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:52 am

I dont want them to win because i think they are the best deck right now but because I have my own reasons.

Whats the Cape town point of view on the matter?
yo peanut butter that means you. lol!
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:02 am

Six Samurai IS NOT the best deck.
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:30 am

I know it's Not Butters. My Favorite Tier 1 Deck is Gravekeepers its has been that way for the last 3 Years.

and when is said your View Point I mean which deck you think will win?
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:38 am

I don't know. But maybe X-Sabers (because I played 'em Smile).
Back to top Go down
tHeGaMe

tHeGaMe

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:22 am

Doubt six sam will win. Everybody and their grandmother dedicate at least half their side deck to stomping six sams. Haters gonna hate Razz
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:54 pm

GADGET!!!
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:04 pm

I laughed now. It didn't even top our Nationals... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:10 pm

It doesn't need too
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:33 pm

3 decks i never poke fun at no matter how badly they do

LIGHTSWORN (dont poke fun coz i play them)
one of the fastest most versitile and long living in tear 1. not only did it win jumps, like 5 verients did as well. i call them the new D hero's

GADGET
Dont remember how many they won but the deck just never dies. been around from before i even had a proper deck. also has had millions of verients that all kick ass and one of the most simple concepts but dose devastating things agents the best of decks.

GLADIATOR BEAST
the deck dominated the game for almost 2 years running. been leashed just like sworn because ok what it can do at full strength. no matter how many cards are made to stop them they still make if so difficult to beat them.

non of these decks are on top at the moment but they are almost always top 8 top 16.

BIG RESPECT TO THEM
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:42 pm

None of those top anymore...
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:44 pm

BlackCat wrote:
None of those top anymore...
we'll see
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:56 pm

We could discuss why...
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:04 pm

ok.

GADGET
no idea y but dheer should speak on them. he's more qualified

GLAD
they have besiari limited. its one card that used to reak havoc. and its still on one because if it ever came back the deck it still would! (not to be mean but i think you know best on that one from nats)

SWORN
5...5...5 cards restricted. JD, lumina, necro, honest and charge. of which if any was allowed more would put them on top. if it where at full power they would dominate any deck any time anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Gadget doesn't top because people enjoy playing machina gadgets which really isn't gadgets now is it(the machinas while good monsters really don't help a gadget deck too much), also the restriction of oppression and and release of Fortress Drag really really hurt them.GK, 6Samurai,HEROES,DW and even Amazons got re-established but why not gadgets the deck really has made waves in yugioh and wtf it like dominated 5 years in japan?!?

**** the US meta most of their duelists are retards,seriously,they net deck like its going out of fashion.So going by their top 8 structure isn't really a too good idea....few jumps ago if i had come here and told you GKs are awesome we'd have had to go through this nonsense then too but 4 guys took it and made it a phenomenon,so how do you explain that?

In 2007 GBs were nothing,dirt cheap deck to make like cloudian,iron chain,etc but one jump(before Gaiza was made btw) one guy took it and mapped tele-dad with it making it famous, next jump half the country was running them.

now before people get all defensive and stuff,lets get something straight i do understand the Tier 1 decks are good and they good for various reasons but dissing other decks just because they not populating the American meta isn't the best idea,i mean seriously its not like the US is known for being the brightest of our species now are they?
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:08 am

I think that no matter the Tourny you can never discount Glads. There toolbox nature and there ability to turn a game round in a heart beat makes them very dangerous.

Lightsworn I dont think it's Totally Sworn but a veriant deck like twilight or vayu sworn that will make an impact.

Since Yudheer defended his Gadgets and Jasche defended his LS

Here is my defence, Gravekeeper have just the right balance of ATK, Control, Destruction and Defence to win most major tourys right now.

and they are all Spellcaster that makes them even more Awesome.
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:26 am

Gadgets are good. I won't disagree. But there were always going to be better decks that were still going to come when Gadgets were still around. And to the Lightsworn topic...Lightsworn was too good when it was around. similarly to when TeleDAD was too good when it was around, Chaos, FTKs, etc. All decks have to get hit, it's the nature of the game, and you cannot blame the banned list for making that deck weaker. Gadgets isn't as good as it was, neither is Lightsworn.

Yes, we should go by the American meta in-terms of what decks are the best or are good. When the 3 players who top 4'd at the YCS, it was because Gravekeeper's just got good, and it's not like it was good for a few months before. With the release of Recruiter, it got good. Similar to Six Samurai, it was good, even won a Shonen Jump, but when new decks came around, it wasn't as great. But now look at it.

In summary: With the release of new cards, old cards diminish in-terms of being worth something or being of use.

Last edited by BlackCat on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:45 am

Yeah agreed but i blame Gadget's fall from grace solely on Chimeratech fortress Drags release...and that was suppose to be machine support...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

euro nationals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro nationals?   euro nationals? Empty

Back to top Go down

euro nationals?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next