Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FrogSage

FrogSage

My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors Empty
PostSubject: My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors   My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 am

Welcome to another series that I will be posting when I hear something interesting. Thanks to all those that have been reading my "Alex's Deck of the Week" articles!
On to My Two Cents!
To be honest, at first I really didn't like this ban list. But over time I've begun to enjoy it. One card that dictates how our current decks are played/built was Heavy Storm. Mystical Space Typhoon at 3 along with Storm also dictated the current meta decks e.g. Macro decks and gravekeepers both fell off the map because of Storm and MST. There are many things decks this format have in common - Less traps, while having more Monster and Spell reliance. Meta decks this format often included "Hand Traps" such as Maxx "C", Effect Veiler, D.D Crow.
This is a Monster format. Whether you like it or not (I Do xD). I'm actually hoping we get another monster format.
I've recently been hearing rumors such as Tour Guide or Maxx "C" apparently getting reprinted in ORCS special edition. I highly doubt Tour Guide or Maxx "C" being reprinted soon. Konami isn't in it for the "Spirit of the Game", they're in it for the money. Tour guide being their big money maker, means that the chances of it being reprinted before Nationals as many people will order their set of $100+ Tour guides in anticipation for nationals. Same with Maxx "C". Even if they decide to make a reprint in ORCS its 1 or the other. Not both. I'm thinking 1 or the other and a card you only play one of e.g. Cards like glow up bulb, spore etc. Both TGU and maxx c will eventually get reprinted.
Thats My Two Cents! Very Happy
Tell me what you guys think? Will they get reprinted?
Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors   My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 am

Always speculation. There is no current "I saw, I know!" It's possible that either of them could be reprinted. Maxx "C" stands a better chance of getting reprinted than Tour Guide.
Back to top Go down
FrogSage

FrogSage

PostSubject: ...   My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:39 am

I agree, Maxx "C" definitly stands a higher chance[b]
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors   My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:24 am

Only because Maxx "C" has been out for a year, whereas Tour Guide hasn't.
Back to top Go down
Bomps

Bomps

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors   My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:08 am

I think elemental hero: the shining will get a reprint before all that stuff
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors   My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:15 am

Good point. Yeah. One of them should be that.
Back to top Go down
FrogSage

FrogSage

PostSubject: Good point Jason   My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:17 am

Oops forgot about The Shining. My bad. We've been waiting a while for it so i think it will get reprinted soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors   My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors Empty

Back to top Go down

My Two Cents: Current Meta and Reprint Rumors
Page 1 of 1