Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Two Cents: Prohibition.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FrogSage

FrogSage

My Two Cents: Prohibition. Empty
PostSubject: My Two Cents: Prohibition.   My Two Cents: Prohibition. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:32 am

Welcome!
First off, the reason I've been so quiet lately is because after the site got a makeover, my phone wouldn't allow me to post. Anyway, I got my new phone (BlackBerry, 293551AF.. xD) and now I can post.

Right, on to My Two Cents.
This time I'm going to discuss a card that I haven't seen being used for a while, Prohibition.

Prohibition.
Continuous Spell.

When you activate this card, declare 1 card name. Cards with that name and their effects cannot be used. Cards on the field before this card was activated are not affected (including face-down cards).
With way decks are now, Prohibition can really put in some work. Not just in the side deck but in the main too. Most decks this format need one card to make it work, the 'glue' of the deck, for example, the 'glue' of inzecter would be Hornet. If you prohibition Hornet, the deck falls apart (until something that can destroy prohibition is drawn). Against wind up, declare Hunter, congrats you just prevented their loop. Against rabbit, declare Rabbit (But if you draw multiple Prohibition, declare Kabazauls or Sabersaurus, which makes rabbit dead)
Prohibition can not only be as a preventative measure, but also an offensive one. Ready to make that game attack, but fearing Gorz? Declare Gorz and attack for game.
The one negative would be the inability to prevent traps that are already set.
But overall a very useful card this format. I will be maining a few copies in the near future.
And That's My Two Cents!
Thanks for reading!
FrogSage.
Back to top Go down
Dax11
Veteran
Dax11

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents: Prohibition.   My Two Cents: Prohibition. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:36 pm

why did u post twice?
Back to top Go down
FrogSage

FrogSage

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents: Prohibition.   My Two Cents: Prohibition. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Did I?
I mustve had bad signal; it gaveme the whole "communication failure.." message, so when I posted it when I had better reception, my phone probably sent it through twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Two Cents: Prohibition.   My Two Cents: Prohibition. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Two Cents: Prohibition.
Page 1 of 1