Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Autopilot Decks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

Autopilot Decks Empty
PostSubject: Autopilot Decks   Autopilot Decks EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:20 am

PedoButter as been commenting on how some decks take no skill and can be played on autopilot.

So what's the Easiest(autopilot) Yugioh Deck you have every played and what deck have you played that requires so amount of skill ?

Me My autopilot deck was my frog exodia deck once you had the setup your opponent will never get a turn and your deck becomes your graveyard.

Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

Autopilot Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopilot Decks   Autopilot Decks EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:34 am

Gravekeeper's is more autopilot than any other deck ever made. There are MANY decks that require a substantial less amount of skill than others.
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

Autopilot Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopilot Decks   Autopilot Decks EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:13 am

Not the way I play it. Laughing

My GK deck lacks a couple of cards and it takes alot longer for me to start a setup with it.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

Autopilot Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopilot Decks   Autopilot Decks EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Tele Dad and original lightsworn
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Autopilot Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopilot Decks   Autopilot Decks EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Six sams with gateway at 3
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

Autopilot Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopilot Decks   Autopilot Decks EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:19 pm

yasu. You practically just said six samurai is not auto-pilot in the Cape Town thread. One gateway doesn't suddenly not make it HerpDerp.
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

Autopilot Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopilot Decks   Autopilot Decks EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:20 am

hay hay who chooned what about sworn. but i hav2 admit the sworn at full power was autopilot. charge in to garoth, recharge garoth, wulf gets dumped or at end phase, sumon lumina discard ss garoth. end dump 5 draw 2.

but dif story for twilight.

i think the most autopiloted deck is glad. still is till today. there is no verient to how to play glad till today. but im rating glad as all time auto deck coz it always was but legindary sam should take it now. to be honest you can take a fully built sam deck give it to anyone and they could win a torn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Autopilot Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopilot Decks   Autopilot Decks Empty

Back to top Go down

Autopilot Decks
Page 1 of 1