Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Local Tops Tracking

Go down 
+10
_M_a_X_
Sabbaticus
Darksoul
Tirion
Yasu
Yudheer
Jascha
Dispised
MutG
dragonite
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MutG
Veteran
MutG

Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:58 am

16th July:

Mubeen Hoosain - Six Samurai
Uqail Abrahams - Gladiator Beasts
Yaseen Sha - X-Sabers
Abduraghman - Infernity
Taariq Hassiem - Gladiator Beasts
Mutaalib Gaffoor - Tengu Synchro
Zain - Dragons
Faeek Peck - Monarchs

23rd July:

Yaseen Sha - Fairies
Mutaalib Gaffoor - Tengu Synchro
Taariq Hassiem - Gladiator Beasts
Wesley Williams - X-Sabers
Uqail Abrahams - Mystic Piper
Muneer Cassiem - Fairies
Yasuichi Fujiwara - Tengu Synchro
Irshaad Parker - Six Samurai
Back to top Go down
Dispised
Admin
Dispised

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:07 pm

lol, i will be making appearances again soon.
Back to top Go down
https://saforum.darkbb.com
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 pm

yo sorry for the late post on this one.

shaylin - gladiator beast
yudheer - gravekeeper
kieth - flamvell sychro
tyrone - gravekeeper
zerg - warrior
storm - dragunity
jascha - agents

winner treven - dragunity
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Yes people you saw right Keith Flamevell Syncro.

Next tourny will be in the new list format how will the decks change how will be playing watt.
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Yo Yesterdays torn results

Jascha - Twilight
Tyrone - Gravekeeper
$hanthen - Machana
Zerg - Sanctuary
Vaghen - Evil Hero

winner - Yudheer - Sacred Chaos
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Zerg has a different deck? Shocked
And only 6 guys took part?
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:32 am

Lol yeah, its becoming annoying , all the other duelists are starting to piss me off
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:41 pm

What's the problem?
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:50 pm

We have so many o's in durban that play and they dont come saturday even for our tournys.

Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:10 pm

How are the prizes?
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Its not the prize thing, they just mostly dicks. We have maybe more players than the other regions and yet no one will pitch up unless its for a regionals/trials
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:15 pm

ya i have also come to the conclusion that they are all dicks. it not prizes coz at out 8 man torn i gave away like an entire box of extreme victory and still no one shows. they just fear the fact that others are better then they are and are to chicken to come to a torn and loose a few to get better. thats all it is. everyone just stayed out of the game for crap reasons and now coz they will loose to the regulars they scrd. al least zerg has the balls and you know what he's actually getting alot better. Shanthen won 3. no offence to him but he wasnt in the top half of the playing field before. but screw the old weak duelests the new breads that are coming up like storm are gona dominate
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 pm

It's true that they probably are scared or intimidated but it honestly boils down to the love and passion that they personally have for the game that keeps them wanting to better their skills. We truly do have some of the best duelists around in KZN and SA, and this is great coz the new guys have pple to learn from and admire. I remember when I first started I was terrible but thankfully I managed to better myself by learning from my friends even though I still got a long way to go. Those other duelists don't really care about the essence of the game instead of just trying to gain experience by winning or losing, they just rather give up because things don't go their way once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sabbaticus
Admin
Sabbaticus

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:34 am

I see 0 Pretoria tops lol, so since I went to the tourny this weekend after a long hiatus I'll post the results. I don't know the guy's names, just the decks.

Pretoria
10/09/2011

1st Machina Gadget
2nd Agents Sanctuary
3rd Karakuri
4th Dragunity/Stardust AM
5th Machina Gadget

Winning Deck: Machina Gadget

Last edited by Sabbaticus on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:52 am

Good job Sabbaticus if you could post the results up every time there is a PTA tourny it would help the point of this page, to see the top decks in each regin.

As for the durban duelist problem, we all have been in aggreement about this topic for months its just we have not been able to come to a concencus about a solution. I belive that we need to take the problem to the problematic people. So here is my plan.
We get the people to the YC we make sit in a semi circle them in the middle and us around them. And we say " one week you come play Yugioh, one week you don't play Yugioh. What's up with that"
This may seem like a joke but asking them why is a start. We know they are dicks its would help if they admit they are dicks. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to solving that problem.

and us around them. And we say " one week you come play Yugioh, one week you don't play Yugioh. What's up with that"
This may seem like a joke but asking them why is a start. We know they are dicks its would help if they admit they are dicks. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to solving that problem.

Back to top Go down
Sabbaticus
Admin
Sabbaticus

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:28 am

I'll keep track of the results each time I go and post them, but I can't make it every saturday so I'll have to get them from someone else during those weekends. I would go every weekend but it's a bit of a drive, so every 2nd weekend is all I can do.

Last edited by Sabbaticus on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:02 am

Darksoul wrote:
It's true that they probably are scared or intimidated but it honestly boils down to the love and passion that they personally have for the game that keeps them wanting to better their skills. We truly do have some of the best duelists around in KZN and SA, and this is great coz the new guys have pple to learn from and admire. I remember when I first started I was terrible but thankfully I managed to better myself by learning from my friends even though I still got a long way to go. Those other duelists don't really care about the essence of the game instead of just trying to gain experience by winning or losing, they just rather give up because things don't go their way once in a while.

I think this is the greatest comment you've ever made!

You get a dandylion for your troubles----> flower
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:49 pm

OMG I'm so proud, thanks Dheer! Very Happy
Do I get 2 free tokens too? Question
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:09 pm

You must earn that shit on your own
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:16 am

Been sucking lately.
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:40 am

MutG wrote:
Been sucking lately.
WHAT?
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:54 am

At the game. Been playing badly. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BEHIND.
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 am

His head would never fit up his behind.

What's the problem butters is its bad hands, bad plays or are the duelist of the Cape just beating u senseless?

We have not had a top 8 from Cape in a while ?
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:08 am

Ya and Jascha hasn't updated our standings or what ever they call it for the last tourny either
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Would Jascha please make use of the calender to schedule any upcoming tourneys, so that I could let some people know about them (E.g: Jascha's bra, Balin, Tyrone's Apprentice, couple new o's, etc...).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Local Tops Tracking
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next