Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Local Tops Tracking

Go down 
+10
_M_a_X_
Sabbaticus
Darksoul
Tirion
Yasu
Yudheer
Jascha
Dispised
MutG
dragonite
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MutG
Veteran
MutG

Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:14 pm

You can, Tim. I've played against Durban too many times now. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Where's the rest of my Durban people right now?
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:44 pm

no offense to the durban peepz, but we should rather go to jo'burg. with the durban peepz.
Back to top Go down
Sabbaticus
Admin
Sabbaticus

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:04 pm

How about CT and Dbn vs Jhb and Pta bounce

Last edited by Sabbaticus on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Sabbaticus wrote:

THIS
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Sabbaticus wrote:
...Talk about a Death Sentence
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:04 am

Haha. If we do that I don't know. Haha. What a funny sentence. Play 500atk monsters and still win.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:14 am

Darksoul wrote:
Sabbaticus wrote:
...Talk about a Death Sentence

MutG wrote:
Haha. If we do that I don't know. Haha. What a funny sentence. Play 500atk monsters and still win.

Lol over confidence
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 am

I don't know. Not really confident. Just know.
Back to top Go down
Sabbaticus
Admin
Sabbaticus

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:14 pm

I don't know how it used to be, since I only started playing the SA scene this year, but Pta has some pro players. Don't forget that 4 of the top 8 at Nats were Pta owes. I can't really speak for the Jhb guys since I don't think I've played nor seen a single one play. Just seemed logical to group Pta with Jhb. Anyway I don't think it would be a death sentence. It's true Nats was a LSS fest so with a different meta it could be very different, but the outcome could surprise you.

Last edited by Sabbaticus on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:02 am

If you really would like to do that, ask Treveshan.
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh-Yami

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:11 am

I used to come to chats before! the problem is I work every alternate week, and me being the only person from Phoenix to get all the way there is a bit hectic.Perhaps if toyzone could set up a local here for the east coast then It will be more feasable for me to attend.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:47 am

Pharaoh-Yami wrote:
I used to come to chats before! the problem is I work every alternate week, and me being the only person from Phoenix to get all the way there is a bit hectic.Perhaps if toyzone could set up a local here for the east coast then It will be more feasable for me to attend.

Yeah Darren we remember you, we trying to get enough people to actually start a local that side , wanna take up the responsibility of a make shift TO?
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Just out of interest Yami what ever happend to the Gamecity yugioh Club?

You guys had regular tournys there, but now they don't even have boosters on the shelves just the DP tins sitting there form last year.
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Does anyone live near newcastle side? I mean that's where i go like 90 percent of the time.
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:16 pm

yo sorry for the late post.

YDL 6

Trivin 4-2 dragiunity
shanthan 3-3 machina gadget
zerg 0-6 fairy
david 1-5 gladiator beast
storm 4-2 dragunity
shaylin 3-3 gladiator beast
yudheer 6-0 crane chaos

winner yudheer
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Jascha wrote:
yo sorry for the late post.

YDL 6

Trivin 4-2 dragiunity
shanthan 3-3 machina gadget
zerg 0-6 fairy
david 1-5 gladiator beast
storm 4-2 dragunity
shaylin 3-3 gladiator beast
yudheer 6-0 crane chaos

winner yudheer
No No
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:31 am

wow
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:46 am

wow? is it because only 7 people showed?
Back to top Go down
tHeGaMe

tHeGaMe

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:21 pm

i would pitch. if i had a car... and petrol money ... and a gps ... and a deck worth using ... lol!
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh-Yami

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:25 pm

I already have rc1 certification (just need to send that damn e-mail) and am currently working on building a playerbase here. I don't mind taking up the responsibilty. It would be a big help if I could get sum posters to put up, advising players that tourns will start.

The game city club is dead no one ever pithches up there anymore. U'll be amazed at the excuses duelists have. Mostly its because of school, lack of product availability and so on!...I'm going to have to start selling cards to boost the game on this end as toyzone doesn't even have enough stock
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:07 pm

tHeGaMe wrote:
i would pitch. if i had a car... and petrol money ... and a gps ... and a deck worth using ... lol!

I can understande transport , we can give u directions but the deck been not good enough is Sad.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Get a job and then start dedicating time and money to Yugiohs!
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:29 pm

no. that many people did that "badly," and you smashed.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Fluke

Pharaoh-Yami wrote:
I already have rc1 certification (just need to send that damn e-mail) and am currently working on building a playerbase here. I don't mind taking up the responsibilty. It would be a big help if I could get sum posters to put up, advising players that tourns will start.

The game city club is dead no one ever pithches up there anymore. U'll be amazed at the excuses duelists have. Mostly its because of school, lack of product availability and so on!...I'm going to have to start selling cards to boost the game on this end as toyzone doesn't even have enough stock

We could run the first couple tournaments there and you can take the ball after that to see how things go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Tops Tracking   Local Tops Tracking - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Local Tops Tracking
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next