Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help with Yugioh series download

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley Dillon Toth

Help with Yugioh series download Empty
PostSubject: Help with Yugioh series download   Help with Yugioh series download EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:09 pm

To all the die-hard fans of Yugioh! Does anyone in this forum know where i can direct download episodes of yugioh. Iv been searching the internet, visiting one anime site to another to find them but i can. I did however came across one site which had the seasons and episodes but they dubbed it, (like the Chinese dubbed you get on sonymax) it sux.
I did abit of reading and theres like 5 or 6 seasons of the first storyline which was not aired. Does anyone know where i can download the proper episodes of Yugioh.
Ps: iv go episodes 1-29 of the 1st season
Any help will be awsome thanks
Back to top Go down
Mattoz

Mattoz

Help with Yugioh series download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Yugioh series download   Help with Yugioh series download EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:14 pm

When I used to watch them I would just google "yugioh episode (Whatever) english dubbed" and there'd be a bunch of sites to watch that episode from.
Back to top Go down

Help with Yugioh series download
Page 1 of 1