Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Yugioh Distribution in SA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabbaticus
Admin
Sabbaticus

New Yugioh Distribution in SA Empty
PostSubject: New Yugioh Distribution in SA   New Yugioh Distribution in SA EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:31 pm

I've been thinking about it and I am keen in becoming a distributor for Yugioh in SA. To get stock from Konami (as Blowfish does) one needs a Konami trading license which to get can take upwards of three years. So I tried speaking to Treveshan about the requirements of getting stock from Blowfish just as any store does but I have not heard back from him/them and it's been a couple weeks now.

What I want to do is become a centralized location for everyone in the country to purchase from. I would get stock of what you all choose, new packs, in-demand packs etc and sell them online for 1. the same price as the stores but with free mailing to wherever you are in SA, or 2. Less than the shops sell them for but you pay for the mailing. If there is enough support I will extend this to not only boosters, but tins, deck boxes, a variety of card sleeves etc etc. The reason I could do this is because I would not be a routed store with overheads, but instead would work online and at locals, events etc.

The benefit to this is it would keep Yugioh stock in SA up to date and improve availability for players everywhere. Though, I would only be able to do this if there is enough support for it. So... let me know your opinions and whether you like this idea... the more support there is the more I can do with it.

Last edited by Sabbaticus on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: New Yugioh Distribution in SA   New Yugioh Distribution in SA EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:45 pm

I would approve and support this, however try this poll on facebook first as there's more players there
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: New Yugioh Distribution in SA   New Yugioh Distribution in SA EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:16 pm

You got my support
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

PostSubject: Re: New Yugioh Distribution in SA   New Yugioh Distribution in SA EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:36 pm

big ups on the idea. im with you
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: New Yugioh Distribution in SA   New Yugioh Distribution in SA EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:14 pm

I'm keen on your idea. Good job, bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Yugioh Distribution in SA   New Yugioh Distribution in SA Empty

Back to top Go down

New Yugioh Distribution in SA
Page 1 of 1