Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Generations force sneak preview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jascha
Jascha

Generations force sneak preview Empty
PostSubject: Generations force sneak preview   Generations force sneak preview EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Yo. we will be getting a generations force sneak. promo cards will be available.

Date : 07th Augest
Time : TBC but pm me and ill get the details to you
Venue : Toy Zone (Umhlanga)
Entry : R49,99 per booster. 5 boosters for promo and entry to torn (R250)
Prize : Generations force playmat

if you have any questons feel free to pm myself. Please pm me if you will be showing up as we are tring to make sure there are enaf boosters for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Generations force sneak preview   Generations force sneak preview EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Yo are we doing the tournament on the 6 August 2011? We could use to prize money to enter some-one for free.

Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: Generations force sneak preview   Generations force sneak preview EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:00 pm

i think its a good idea but i will not be able to help with hosting it. its your call T ZILLA
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Generations force sneak preview   Generations force sneak preview EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:45 am

Tourny was Awesome.

Congratulation to Triven for Wining his first official tourny and Thanks to Erron for the setup.

I found crap in my boosters and am still looking for them RFG fish, sea serpent, and aqua monsters if any got airorca, wingtortoise and surface trade me now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generations force sneak preview   Generations force sneak preview Empty

Back to top Go down

Generations force sneak preview
Page 1 of 1