Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game?

Go down 
+2
Tirion
Dispised
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dispised
Admin
Dispised

Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game? Empty
PostSubject: Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game?   Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:39 am

so as the title says Whats your take on the release on these new cards?
Back to top Go down
https://saforum.darkbb.com
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game?   Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:17 pm

They look interest.

When Fusions came out you required the fusion material listed on the fusion monster and your spell card(poly). Rituals are just the same you can use any tributes but you need both your ritual and the spell card in your hand.

In the age of Syncro Monsters all you needed was a tuner and other monsters to equal the level of your syncro this made life much more easier(no spell require).

Xyz monster just need monsters of the same level(not very difficult) but not being able to use tokens like in syncro summoning and some requiring you to keep lots of low level monsters is not easy.

I think some of them may see play but the age of syncro monster is still here to stay.

ing you to keep lots of low level monsters is not easy.

I think some of them may see play but the age of syncro monster is still here to stay.

Back to top Go down
Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game?   Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:13 pm

If a 1 star xyz is out it can help uqails 1 star deck
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game?   Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:17 pm

you mean a Ranked Xyz monster
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game?   Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 am

i think xyz is awesome. now no one knows whats gona hit field. a syc or a xyz. and you have more options than ever. i think the game needs more contact fusions for random stuf so that you can will stuff from your extra deck for any situation. that will bring the game to pure skill.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game?   Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Exceeds, refuse to call them Xyz, are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game?   Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:07 am

Yudheer wrote:

says the machine collector...is it coz they not fusion.
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game?   Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:53 am

There are certain Exceeds that are great and some that are pathetic. So I would say, at the moment, only about 2-3 Exceeds would be in someone's Extra Deck.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game?   Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Jascha wrote:
Yudheer wrote:

says the machine collector...is it coz they not fusion.

WHAT??? i said they are awesome, and i don't collect machines anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game?   Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Excee's : what do you think they will do for the game?
Page 1 of 1