Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mats and Sleeves

Go down 
+8
NIEL
Jascha
$torm $avage
Yudheer
dragonite
Tirion
Dispised
MutG
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MutG
Veteran
MutG

Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:01 pm

What was the venue and prizes like?
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Prizes were awesome,came fifth and got like 16 boosters plus 750 rand
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:06 pm

They sort-of did that this Nats...
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Thats why i said this year was 2nd best
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:19 am

I won quite a lot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:34 am

2006 was the first Nat's, I missed that one. Butters you would have loved it Erron won with a warrior toolbox deck.
and Faeek became a durdan legend. Super Feark Faeek.

afro
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:54 am

We all know Erron won that year...
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 am

There was so many things wrong with 06 Nats......
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:02 am

WHAT! WHAT!
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:12 am

We not allowed to say..
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:34 am

I am saying
there was a Jinzo incident trevin keeps going on about
the mirrorforce incident we all heard about
the shady incident
the afsar incident
the Zidane headbutting incident
the Mumbai train blasts 11 July 2006 incident
the Steve Irwin dead incident

and the list goes on.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:48 am

Tirion wrote:
I am saying
there was a Jinzo incident trevin keeps going on about
the mirrorforce incident we all heard about
the shady incident
the afsar incident
the Zidane headbutting incident
the Mumbai train blasts 11 July 2006 incident
the Steve Irwin dead incident

and the list goes on.

Don't bring up nats 06 nad all the bad things that happened there many users andi personally offended by it
Back to top Go down
NIEL

NIEL

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Guys where can i get a nice mat the ones that you get as prizes.... I know they're expensive so maybe if you are selling just include your price in the reply. thank you Sad
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 pm

I have a 2009 mat. Quite bad condition...
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:09 pm

I have many mats but don't think I'll part with any unless i really liked the deal. I do however have a Machina Structure mat which I'll sell to you for R3
Back to top Go down
Treven

Treven

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 pm

get this both Erron and this other guy(he has not been seen since the 2006 finals) BOTH had jinzo on the field , thats right both , the other guy then activated a trap i cant remember what i think it was dust tonado then after the chain resolved warren goes jinzo is face up on the field trap cards cannot be activated(you dam right jinzo is on both sides). Then theres this other incident , God knows why erron played dd survivor the in the main deck , he played it because it was ultimate rare and looked nice (I'm telling u) ,anyway the other guy summons chaos sorcerer and REMOVES the dd survivor and then it came back at the end phase
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:56 pm

NATIONALS 2006!!! so similar to the original yugioh anime its uncanny
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:45 am

See told you trevin keeps talking about it.

Dude if you looking for Mats gold pack 4 comes with yugi and kaiba mats for under 10 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:31 am

Wait and earn one
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:51 pm

I agree with Yudheer.
Back to top Go down
NIEL

NIEL

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:55 pm

I try keeping up with yugioh but its a bit expensive. so I know I'll never get one except if miricle happens and I get money to build a deck. Getting a mat requires winning nats or sneak peeks which requires skill and good expensive cards. Which I don't have either of. And I live in Cape Town so most of your top(not the best) players in the country are my opponents. Its quite hard to get a nice mat (not the paper ones yudeer). I would just appreciate it if you take this into considoration. I am not asking that you feel srry or anything in that line. I am aware that yugioh is a expensive hobby and takes time and skill to master and that I am not the only one that is struggeling and i aplaud the top players for being so good and not giving up. If i could and were old enough to work i would spend my time on yugioh and try and get the mat but its a bit hard. I just ask that you understand and if you have an extra mat( not the paper one) and you don't want it or arn't using it that you might consider selling it to me. I would also like to know the condition and which one it is. THANK YOU Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
_M_a_X_

_M_a_X_

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Why don't you get one of the Gold series 4 mats? They're the perfect size imo.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Damn straight
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:51 pm

NIEL wrote:
I try keeping up with yugioh but its a bit expensive. so I know I'll never get one except if miricle happens and I get money to build a deck. Getting a mat requires winning nats or sneak peeks which requires skill and good expensive cards. Which I don't have either of. And I live in Cape Town so most of your top(not the best) players in the country are my opponents. Its quite hard to get a nice mat (not the paper ones yudeer). I would just appreciate it if you take this into considoration. I am not asking that you feel srry or anything in that line. I am aware that yugioh is a expensive hobby and takes time and skill to master and that I am not the only one that is struggeling and i aplaud the top players for being so good and not giving up. If i could and were old enough to work i would spend my time on yugioh and try and get the mat but its a bit hard. I just ask that you understand and if you have an extra mat( not the paper one) and you don't want it or arn't using it that you might consider selling it to me. I would also like to know the condition and which one it is. THANK YOU Smile Smile Smile
And that's NOT supposed to make us feel sorry for you???
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Yeaaahhh. True with the Gold Series Mat. I do have a 2009 one...Agents, you play, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mats and Sleeves   Mats and Sleeves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mats and Sleeves
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Gossip and Announcements-
Jump to: