Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dont you hate main stream net deckers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jascha
Jascha

dont you hate main stream net deckers Empty
PostSubject: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:29 am

isnt it anoying when everone plays a deck just coz its winning torns thats are totaly dif to our meta. its kinda gay. lls did nothing anywere else but it was the shiz here. so y tengu...gay gay
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Its because most duelists are sheep actually most people are sheep
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:41 pm

We all followed at Nats. Don't stray.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:46 pm

like breeds like
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:08 pm

i played sworn. the dead deck. ya can say that y i didnt make possition but if i was there on time after the break at would have been a dif story
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:48 am

Yo its because most people duel to win, and its easier to win with a deck that as already won a major tourny. Society is lazy because people think why must I do all the hard work when someone else out there can do it and society can. Use it.

But its not alway about the deck I have been playing GK for a very long time before decendants and recruiters, it just happened that my deck became a top tier deck.

Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:27 am

Tirion wrote:
Yo its because most people duel to win, and its easier to win with a deck that as already won a major tourny. Society is lazy because people think why must I do all the hard work when someone else out there can do it and society can. Use it.

But its not alway about the deck I have been playing GK for a very long time before decendants and recruiters, it just happened that my deck became a top tier deck.

you play keeper totaly dif to main stream anyway. same here i put the build i took up to nats together when the banlist came out. just tweeked it before nats. and i played herald at reg and agents now coz i have been collecting fairys for like 5 years.

i can understand that drive to be the best. we all wana. thats y we play. but playing the meta dek in the meta dek build is just gay. then you arnt winning a guy in the us or europe that came up with it is.
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Look. You cannot tell me that you go up to nats without the thought of winning. Netdeck makes your chances better.
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:50 pm

I don't go to Nats to Win, I go to Meet Uqual "the Champ" Abrahams.
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:14 pm

offcorse i wana win. but winning with someone else deck might as well be not going up at all. maybe thats just durban now days. even you dude. when you won nats what was the question i asked you?...

i asked if you net decked your build. your answer was no and thats y i said then you deserve it coz every sworn build except our 2 were like exactly the same.

the prob i have with tengu is you cant make a build of it that you can say is your idea. coz the entire deck is random and was developed by another player. obviously you cant have a 40 card combination that someone hasnt though of coz thats pretty hard but atleast ply a deck thats not the main stream over hyped deck.

im my opinion the reason y we have meta is coz all the impressionability people build the same deck and that shapes what everyone else plays. like if i win a jump with 3 dark horn in the deck and 2 extermination then the world starts playing those.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Jam breeding machine deck wins all
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:27 pm

and road warrior rush. wait till i bring back archlord zerato
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:42 pm

no
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Yeah. Thanks by the way. I understand your point of interest. Like, yeah, you cannot copy a deck straight-out. I never do, though. I mean once again like you said, you can't change every card. But also, my X-Saber build was different, too.
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:37 am

So then we agree that copy and paste netdecks don't help the game in any way. I do know of one thing worst than coping a net deck and that is coping a player you know's deck card for card. That sucks big time.

And to Quote Trevin " Gilford is better than Acrhlord"
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Die Tirion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dont you hate main stream net deckers   dont you hate main stream net deckers Empty

Back to top Go down

dont you hate main stream net deckers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: