Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aizen

Aizen

The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!! Empty
PostSubject: The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!!   The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:05 pm

he dances 4 hips dont lie with a grass skirt!
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!!   The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:16 am

Oh boy...like i said before this is a YUGIOH forum do not discuss people who have nothing to do with yugioh, you wouldn't like them discussing you guys when you not around??? would you like if keith for instance went around telling people what a useless Duelist you are ???
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

PostSubject: Re: The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!!   The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:25 am

lol so defensive. ok sorry sorry.... im not useless. i only choose to act like that every sat and at every sat tourny. all big tourneys i always perform. only nats i won 4 and didnt make top 8. i always make top 8 at cities and regionals.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!!   The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Not defensive man,its just major league stupid to go mock Keith every weekend and then come do it here the whole week without him even knowing and with majority of the other users not knowing as well or frankly not giving a damn, this is not Facebook.

oh ya and Useless is Useless, no defense
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

PostSubject: Re: The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!!   The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:19 pm

ok cool man my flop. didnt know that it would be like this. its the most awesome thing 2 mess with keith but im sorry dheer. wont happen again
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!!   The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:04 pm

You can attack Tyrone and Jascha they both on the site, or maybe Storm but that might be considered a Hate Crime
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

PostSubject: Re: The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!!   The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:08 pm

lol then lets gang up on them
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!!   The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Lets
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!!   The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Normal summon, infreno and shortcircut

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!!   The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The most extraordinary things that KEITH does!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: