Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Version of Debrize Zombie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jascha
Jascha

My Version of Debrize Zombie Empty
PostSubject: My Version of Debrize Zombie   My Version of Debrize Zombie EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 am

Am kinda fasinated with the debiz zombie deck. love how it can think like crazy and synch multiple times almost every turn. BUT I HATE THE PLANT ENGINE! it just mak2s morsence to me to use my nnormal summons on things like debris and the zombies themselves than on plants, troopers or riko's. My opinion but recently found out that others feel the same way. so for everyone that hates the plant engine this is for you.

DEBRIS ROAD ZOMBIE

Monsters 21:
zombie master x1
Beast Of the Pharoah X1
Mazuki x1
Goblin zombie x2
plague x1
piramid turtil x2
quickdraw x3
debris x2
tg stricker x3
unknown synchron x2
tomato x2
sangan x1

SPELL:15
book of life x3
mst x2
knoblemen of extermination x2
monstert reborn x1
pot x2
upstart x3
one for one x1
foolish x1

Traps:4
call of haunted x1
rekless greed x3

Extra Deck
catastor x2 (you gona need it)
x saber wayn x1
gishilion x1
brionac x1
gaya x1
Black rose x2
stardust x1
thought ruler x1
mist worm x2 (dont have the other o)
road warrior x2
junk distroyer x1

i like hitting debris bring back beast of the pharoah for black rose then quick draw with beast into road warrior then use road warrior to pull tg striker from deck and beast for 5 star and depending on whether you have a plague you could master plage or book plague and beast gor another 5 star sync. the build is a bit shakey still but prefer this set as you have options from start with thinning rather than dumping.

let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
Dispised
Admin
Dispised

PostSubject: Re: My Version of Debrize Zombie   My Version of Debrize Zombie EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:52 am

well, you run a few unnecessary cards, the3x book of life are too many, 2x would be fine. i shall try and see how it runs.

ps: i like the plants, just dont like tytanial...
Back to top Go down
https://saforum.darkbb.com
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: My Version of Debrize Zombie   My Version of Debrize Zombie EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:55 am

i run 3 coz on occasion i need to discard the beast for quick drw and dont e debris but it could be an over kill card. so one book down cool whats going in
Back to top Go down
Dispised
Admin
Dispised

PostSubject: Re: My Version of Debrize Zombie   My Version of Debrize Zombie EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 am

umm, wats the shaky issue you have at the moment? upstarts andreckless greed shouldcomeout. they are going to make you loose the advantage you gained ? also the deck is able too gain advantage but if you shut the draw down, or evenslow downthe decks pace its going to hamper the decks performance.
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: My Version of Debrize Zombie   My Version of Debrize Zombie EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:08 am

well having tunings could make the deck better...but we wont mention who didnt wana trade me them. but seriously i need debris quick draw and if not in grave a beast for otk. now the decks runs ok just playing but having that big one turn move is the main idea of my build but im about 50% or more of the time a card short. now that i think about it tuning my just help

Last edited by Jascha on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dispised
Admin
Dispised

PostSubject: Re: My Version of Debrize Zombie   My Version of Debrize Zombie EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:10 am

haha, goodnews, iknow where to get one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: My Version of Debrize Zombie   My Version of Debrize Zombie EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:40 am

Evil or Very Mad this deck is fun though. i like when i can sync alot its so cool. and non players or noobs a like WTF just happened
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: My Version of Debrize Zombie   My Version of Debrize Zombie EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:02 am

Ok how about this one. Decrees to secure backline tunings for the quick draws and sarcof for extra thinning

Monsters 21:
zombie master x1
Beast Of the Pharoah X1
Mazuki x1
Goblin zombie x2
plague x1
piramid turtil x2
quickdraw x2
debris x2
tg stricker x3
unknown synchron x2
tomato x2
sangan x1

SPELL:17
book of life x3
knoblemen of extermination x2
monstert reborn x1
pot x2
upstart x3
one for one x1
foolish x1
Tuning x2
gold sarcof x2

Traps:3
decree x3

Extra Deck
catastor x2 (you gona need it)
x saber wayn x1
gishilion x1
brionac x1
gaya x1
Black rose x2
stardust x1
thought ruler x1
mist worm x2 (dont have the other o)
road warrior x2
junk distroyer x1
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: My Version of Debrize Zombie   My Version of Debrize Zombie EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:06 am

Read Unknown Synchron's effect. And Tytannial IS pro.
Back to top Go down
Dispised
Admin
Dispised

PostSubject: Re: My Version of Debrize Zombie   My Version of Debrize Zombie EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:19 am

talib! tytanial is uber gay when drawn!lol. i noticed you arnt playing burial???
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: My Version of Debrize Zombie   My Version of Debrize Zombie EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:35 am

PedoBear wrote:
Read Unknown Synchron's effect. And Tytannial IS pro.
i know you can only use one effect per duel but road warrior pulls warrior or machine 2 star or lower from deck. the secont one is for veriety in syncing. i alo like tytannial, just hate the engine in this deck. i think i just always favour the zombies coz i like there flow better and so end up not using the plants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Version of Debrize Zombie   My Version of Debrize Zombie Empty

Back to top Go down

My Version of Debrize Zombie
Page 1 of 1