Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Durban League Tornaments (YDL)

Go down 
+7
$hanthen
dragonite
$torm $avage
MutG
Yudheer
Tirion
Jascha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jascha
Jascha

Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:58 am

practically. i dont know some of there names but these are/where the more regular guys
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:18 am

Why did they get put up on the rankings?
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:30 am

It's strategic
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:15 pm

I see.
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:47 am

Yo after this weekend, I believe that we should have a negative marking system like cape town has to help deal with people who don't come regularly. Everyone with negative points should not be consider for the normal arrangements we make to go for nats next year.

We also need to discuss keeping some of the prize money aside to give the top three people at year end an award(boosters, kfc meal voucher or something).

Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:48 am

I like this idea tirion but what about people with valid excuses for not attending like work ,school etc?
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:02 pm

It need alittle work I know but I am sick of people in chatsworth's I don't care attitude to the durban league. I think david has a valid reason no to play on saturdays, vaghen and jasche also not being around every week is ok and even Julian missed two weeks recently but those are not the only people who play and its just becoming swaak. So something needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:27 pm

You guys have contact with most of these guys that no show so how about speaking to them?
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Tirion wrote:

We also need to discuss keeping some of the prize money aside to give the top three people at year end an award(boosters, kfc meal voucher or something).

Lol I can organize! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Treven

Treven

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:22 pm

u want to stop them from coming with us to nationals , fair enough they deserve to be punished , but we need them to pull a big crowd from durbans side
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:10 am

Any Ideas on a fitting punishment Trevin?
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:35 am

Treven wrote:
u want to stop them from coming with us to nationals , fair enough they deserve to be punished , but we need them to pull a big crowd from durbans side
What the hell do we need a big crowd for? plus the people we stop from coming with us are just gonna get their own transport, it's not very hard
Back to top Go down
Treven

Treven

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:02 pm

we need to pull a big crowd to make blowfish happy , as it is they dont care about us , they seem to only provide a regional/national tournys,if we dont pull a big crowd maybe in a few years time we wont even have a nationals, as far as punishing goes tireon the players your talking about are all vetereran players the've been playing from before the first nationals ,i dont agree with their current actions but players make the game,take away a easy means of transport it will be very possible that they can decide to quit forever, eg theres a certain duelist in unit 7 is he gonna fit in with storm or anyone for that matter as far as transport goes
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:17 am

Valid points Treven,

1) but Blowfish can never be happy with just turnout at major events they are a business and a good revenue stream from Yugioh is what would make them happy. But seeing has how this game is not marketed well in this country how are they gonna get the sale they want. To keep them happy we would need to support you local sales by buying boosters in the country( support the local BCG Treven) and with only one store in KZN to sell us card distributed by blowfish how the hell will they make good sales to keep them happy.

2) As for the punishment for duelist no being involved in local tournys, I know that can just get a ride up with someone else and that they may quit because of it, let's at least start the negative points system and see what they do maybe a bit of public critersisim will help( it worked before).

And nice one with the name thing Tireon just cause I swapped the "E" with an "I" in my last post.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:48 am

None of those things will work, we need to have a meeting with them
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Tirion wrote:
And nice one with the name thing Tireon just cause I swapped the "E" with an "I" in my last post.
I honestly don't think he noticed that
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Darksoul wrote:
Tirion wrote:
I honestly don't think he noticed that
I honestly have no idea wtf Tirion is going on about
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Most people don't
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:56 am

Darksoul wrote:
Most people don't

I don't have as good English as you David.
People not Understanding me the reason I am done with Matric and have a good job to work up the ranks in and you still have to finish Matric and become a Man.

Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:10 am

This site is dead
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Most of the guys are in exam mode it will come back.
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Tirion wrote:
People not Understanding me the reason I am done with Matric and have a good job to work up the ranks in and you still have to finish Matric and become a Man.

No relevance, what-so-ever
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Tirion wrote:
Darksoul wrote:
Most people don't

Dude he is a child WTF?
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Like anything you have said over the last few weeks has relevance to any topic it was posted in.

An yes yudheer he is a child and that's my point, quick to comment for no good reason.
You said United front early but both you and David pick on almost every comment so WTF.
Back to top Go down
Treven

Treven

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:30 pm

tireon give david a break ,now if he fails his matric and fullfills his destiny to go to carreers 2000 you can dulla him as munch as u please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Durban League Tornaments (YDL)   Durban League Tornaments (YDL) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Durban League Tornaments (YDL)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next