Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaming other than Yugiohs

Go down 
+3
MutG
dragonite
Yudheer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

Gaming other than Yugiohs Empty
PostSubject: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 am

Hey just wondering if anyone else here are big gaming fans? i know Tirion and Grim are, and what do you'll think of this years E3? i personally am LOVING it
Back to top Go down
dragonite
dragonite

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:41 pm

I'm a huge gaming fan! I play online almost everyday.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:46 pm

What gaming? XBL? Psn? Nintendo? and no YVD or Duel network don't count
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 pm

What consoles do you peepz have?
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:02 pm

im a starcraft player. havnt played in a while so rank must have dropped crazy but mmo is awsome
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Where do you guys find the spare time? I barely have time for Yu-Gi-Oh! itself.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:46 pm

NINTENDO!!! all the way, as for the time thing i don't know we only duel like one day of the week so plenty time for games,drinking,work,campus,wives,gfs or in jaschas case small little white boy.
Back to top Go down
dragonite
dragonite

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:18 pm

I play like 10 games of scrabble everyday. Very Happy I don't have the patience to play the kinda games you guys do. Unless someone has the PC version of Hercules. I'd make time to play that. Oh wait I start 7 weeks of holiday to day.. I don't have time for anything..
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:12 pm

dragonite wrote:
I play like 10 games of scrabble everyday. Very Happy I don't have the patience to play the kinda games you guys do. Unless someone has the PC version of Hercules. I'd make time to play that. Oh wait I start 7 weeks of holiday to day.. I don't have time for anything..
makes too less sense...
Back to top Go down
Sabbaticus
Admin
Sabbaticus

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 pm

I'm a pretty big gamer though I haven't played my usual games or online in a while.

Pretty much only play PC and Xbox 360.

Games I play are Mortal Kombat 9 (XB), DotA (PC), Painkiller (PC), Unreal (PC) for multiplayer and online.
Other are Fable trilogy (XB), Portal 2 (PC), Fallout 3 (PC), Lost Odyssy (XB), PGR 3 + 4 (XB).

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

And yeah is so hard to find the time, it's usually in my holidays or I don't do much work for uni and have to catch up.
Back to top Go down
dragonite
dragonite

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:33 am

Yudheer wrote:
dragonite wrote:
makes too less sense...
Yes it does. The amount of time to do things is inversely proportional to the amount of things you get done. Take Sunday for example; I managed to watch 17 eps of anime even though I was writing Monday. Yesterday after I finished writing I watched only 1!

On topic, I don't like games that take long so I never play those RPG stuff or whatever. I never follow the career path on my Need for Speed and cause I don't have a mouse or bots I never play Counter Strike anymore.

@ Sabaticcus: Some of my friends were talking about Portal just yesterday, is it really that good?
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:00 am

I have my DS with Pokemon Soul Silver and Pokemon White.

I have my PC for C & C Generals and C & C Renergade. I Love RTS games i my not be very good at some of them but I know all the tactics and plays.

I also continously lose at Super Smash Bro's at Yudheers house(it's that Trevin and his dam Pikachu).

I work practically 7 days a week so there is not much time for gaming but I make plan.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 am

Ya best time to watch anime is exam time,very relaxing
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:00 am

E3's look good this year that Wii U was a little bit disappointing for me. I wish this was a New seperate console and not an add on the the Wii.

Now I need a 3DS to play some Kid Icarus.

Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:08 am

Time is very hard to find but I try and make time. Im playing at the moment starcraft like I said earlier, gta 4, guild wars, nfs pro street (dheers but it doesn't work anymore) and if my flippin alpha protocol worked that to(imagine i got it brand new and doesn't work). I get board very easily so need to be doing multiple thing at the same time. And I prefer RPG or RTS because they bring you into the game. you need to focus on it and nothing else and that gets your mind off anything bothering you or anything.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:43 am

Tirion wrote:
E3's look good this year that Wii U was a little bit disappointing for me. I wish this was a New seperate console and not an add on the the Wii.

Now I need a 3DS to play some Kid Icarus.

Its not an add on wtf you can't read? its the first of the next generation of gaming. Where on earth did you get ADD ON from? affraid
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:12 am

I ment that the controller itself should have been a console(Handheld) and not require the Wii(the new) system.

It would be awesome single screen touch gaming, Just Imagin the Pokemon or Zelda and other Nintendo RPG's on that kind of a console.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:27 am

Er....don't we have the ds,gba and 3ds for all that...
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Favourite console? And the ones you peepz have?
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:46 pm

fav console WII!! own a wii,3ds,ds for now,pc lol was gonna buy a ps3 next week but highly doubtful
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:07 pm

3DS? How is it? I barely play games anymore... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dragonite
dragonite

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Yudheer wrote:
fav console WII!!
Still have that baby?
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

dragonite wrote:
Yudheer wrote:
fav console WII!!
Still have that baby?

OFCOURSE! oh and the 3DS is quite awesome just not too many good games out yet but this years line up looks good
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:33 pm

What's coming up? Pokemon's always AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Lol if you think so you should come to Durban a lot of Hardcore pokemon fans of the Anime and Video games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming other than Yugiohs   Gaming other than Yugiohs Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming other than Yugiohs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: