Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing YuGi again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KweeZy

Playing YuGi again Empty
PostSubject: Playing YuGi again   Playing YuGi again EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi there.

So myself and a few other friends are kinda interested in playing again after a couple years. I just wanted to know if locals are still happening in Cape Town and if its worth dropping in on. Also, what is the entrance fee for the tourney's (If there any still).

Another thing, I haven't played in a while, stopped just after Synchro's came out and I was wondering if it will hit me hard by not having them, as well as XYZ's. And lastly, what are the various meta's still being played in Cape Town?

Thanks, appreciate the response.
Back to top Go down
dragonite
dragonite

Playing YuGi again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing YuGi again   Playing YuGi again EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:56 am

https://saforum.darkbb.com/t250-cape-town-yugioh-2012#2902

Check there for an update of events happening in Cape Town. The entry fee for events is R30 usually but the fun tournaments we have in the week are R5 cause they're for fun playing not winning.

Synchros aren't played in most decks these days barring one or 2. If you want them, they're aren't terribly difficult to get hold of. The normal Xyz monsters are also pretty easy to get thanks to the Battle Pack which also has many good commons/rares for decks. If you don't have a deck, take a look at the 3 latest structure decks which make the base for cheap competitive decks. What's being played changes week to week, about half new decks and half older decks, but you'll need to actually come take a look to see what's being played.
Back to top Go down
KweeZy

Playing YuGi again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing YuGi again   Playing YuGi again EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Ah, okay cool.
Question though, where exactly is Battle Bunker Kenilworth? And I'm assuming there are prizes still lol.
Back to top Go down
dragonite
dragonite

Playing YuGi again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing YuGi again   Playing YuGi again EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:24 am

Its on the corner of Kenilworth and Main Roads, Kenilworth. I suppose you're referring to the fun tournaments about the prizes? Yes there are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing YuGi again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing YuGi again   Playing YuGi again Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing YuGi again
Page 1 of 1