Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is there anyone

Go down 
+6
Sabbaticus
Drive09
SBV
dragonite
Dax11
MutG
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pharaoh-Yami

Is there anyone  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone    Is there anyone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:44 am

Cape Townians posts more often simply cause they have a large player base and active tourny scene unlike like us T. We got the player base we just don't have a tourny scene outside of chats...thats killing the game in durbs
Back to top Go down
SBV

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone    Is there anyone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Our player base isn't that large...
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone    Is there anyone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:03 pm

it's funny. it's biggest in the country lol
Back to top Go down
SBV

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone    Is there anyone  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:40 pm

? eish...
Back to top Go down
Dax11
Veteran
Dax11

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone    Is there anyone  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:30 am

lol
Back to top Go down
quad

quad

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone    Is there anyone  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Honestly, if you want a tcg with a big(ish) community and an active competitive scene locally - pick up MTG. YGO is still fun, and I found myself coming back to it after leaving it for quite a while, but you need to be realistic about it and maintain perspective.

I personally don't see the game getting any bigger (competitively), but I do see it maintaining it's comp scene for quite a while as the people that play it are really devoted to it.

Not being a downer, just it's always better to look @ things without bias. I don't see this game dying any time soon, but nor do I see it getting a really big influx of new players either. It is what it is.

VS. System died and we still jammed it locally between a bunch of dudes that enjoyed it. TCG's are dependent on the people that play it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone    Is there anyone  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: