Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex's Tornament Report!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FrogSage

FrogSage

Alex's Tornament Report! Empty
PostSubject: Alex's Tornament Report!   Alex's Tornament Report! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:38 pm

There was a local torny today. Decent size (14 people I think) 5 Rounds. On to what I was playing! Since Dark World won a decent amount of Rounds the previous week, I decided to play it again. I wanted to add a twist (Most that know me, know that I play unexpected and often weird decks) I wanted to play Necrovalley with Royal Tribute, in order to control more, control my opponents hand, make mind crush hit more, and add another mass discard outlet. But unfortunatly, couldn't find 1 more necrovalley. So I went with Skill Drain Dark World!
Round 1: Achmat (Chaos varient)
Very Very Tight games. Finals worthy. But I ended up on top score being 2-1 I think.
Round 2: Zain (Gadget)
Drew horrible game 1. Decided to side in 1 more MST to counter side him. Drew horrible again. Loss 2-0 to him.
Round 3: Dax (Exodia OTK)
Been a while since I play against one of these. Game 1, I don't really remember this well. I think I mind Crushed an exodia peice. I sided in Dark Deal and Silva (Dark Deal negates crucial draw cards, Silva control his hand, if he had less than 5 hand cards, he cant possibly exodia me). Game 2, I Dragged Down Into the Graved him, tossing Head of Exodia. He had no way of getting it back. Score 2-0 to me. So far 2 wins, 1 loss.
Round 4: Gerard (T.G. Synchro varient)
Wow, a guy that hasnt entered in years. He forgot to search with striker in Game 1, over powered him with Grapha. My game. Never side decked. He did some weird kinka byo and T.G cyber magician things. But a Skill Drain (Oddly Enough) won me the game, along with Deck Dev and Mind Crush. 2-0 to me. Gave him some deck advice (Take out Cyber Magician etc). 3 wins, 1 loss.
Round 5: Taariq (Karakuri)
Good game. Dont remember too well, got him top decking both games. 2-0 to me. 4 wins, 1 loss.
I'm not 100% sure about top 8. All I know is I was 2nd, mutaalib was 1st. Top 8 match: Zain (Gadget)
Terrible hands, 3 gates both games. Loss. In the end, Mutaalib (DinoRabbit) won torny... Again. (Congrats... Again.)
Thanks for reading! Dont forget to read my Deck of the Weeks! A new 1 will be up soon!
Back to top Go down
dragonite
dragonite

Alex's Tornament Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Tornament Report!   Alex's Tornament Report! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:03 am

Read that as Age 21 Posts 15 lol wd

But please post these in the tournament report subforum.
Back to top Go down

Alex's Tornament Report!
Page 1 of 1