HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Again! Again! Again!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MutG
Veteran

PostSubject: Again! Again! Again!   Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Get to YuGiOh around 11am and see quite a few people. Knew it was going to be a fun tournament from thereon. Was impressed with the variety of decks. Anyway, onto the report:

Round 1: Jason Williams (Frogs)

Game 1:

I opened into quite a few vanilla monsters...at least 3, if I remember. No trap cards. Couldn't get a monster on the field. He summoned Vanity's Fiend twice, as well as Caius.

Game 2:

I opened into Fossil Dyna and Dimensional Fissure.

Game 3:

I open into Fossil Dyna again and Dimensional Fissure. Think he made a misplay. I only had these 2 cards and he had Dupe Frog and Caius in his hand. He Enemy Controller's instead of summoning Caius.

1-0

Round 2: Taariq Hassiem (Agents)

Game 1:

I don't get Rabbit off again. I summon big beaters and there's nothing his deck can do to that. When he finally gets rid of them, I summon my Rabbit and go into Laggia for control.

Game 2:

He opens quite badly. Doomcaliber Knight and a hand consisting of Archlord Kristya and Master Hyperion with no Agents in the graveyard. I manage to just summon Laggia a few turns later and control the game.

2-0

Round 3: Alex Murie (Dark World)

Game 1:

I summon Rabbit and get Laggia off. I then set Trap Dustshoot and ended. I selected his Grapha (only monster) to send back to his deck and he drew no monsters after that.

Game 2:

He starts by summoning Snoww and setting 2 cards to his back-row. I activated Heavy Storm and summoned Rabbit, then activated Dimensional Fissure. Controlled from there.

3-0

Round 4: Yaseen Sha (Zombies)

Game 1:

I open into quite a few vanilla monsters once again. I summon Kabazauls and he attacks with Mezuki. I go into Dolkka next turn thanks to another in-hand Kabazauls and activating Monster Reborn on another. And in that turn I drew another vanilla monster - Sabersaurus. I couldn't keep field presence.

Game 2:

I manage to get Rabbit into Laggia off with Dimensional Fissure. Dolkka finished a Catastor.

Game 3:

Once again opened into vanilla monsters. I manage to control the board; however, due to Dimensional Fissure and big beaters. I then manage to Pot of Avarice and get Rabbit off into Laggia.

4-0

Round 5: Achmat Hassiem (Chaos)

Game 1:

Must be nice: Opened into 2 Kabazaul, Sabersaurus, and Rabbit...good, right? No. I drew another Sabersaurus. And I had 2 Tour Guide in-hand. I still managed to put-up a fight, but Dimensional Alchemist and Caius put too much work in.

Game 2:

I opened into a Sabersaurus and a few back-row cards. He couldn't keep a monster on the field and I summoned another vanilla monster a few turns later to make Laggia. And then drew Rabbit to make another.

Game 3:

He manages to stall with Spirit Reaper, but an early Solemn Judgment on Smashing Ground to save his Thunder King puts him on low-life. I summoned my Thunder King and attacked to destroy both. He couldn't get any damage in and ended-up losing in time. Didn't matter, though, as I activated Dark Hole and summoned a monster to show that I could've won.

5-0

Top 8:

Mutaalib Gaffoor (Dino Rabbit)
Alex Murie (Dark World)
Yaseen Sha (Zombies)
Taariq Hassiem (Agents)
Achmat Hassiem (Chaos)
Zain Salie (Plant Synchro)
Wesley Williams (X-Sabers)
Dax Watling (Chain Burn)

Top 8: Dax Watling (Chain Burn)

Game 1:

I open into all trap cards, Smashing Ground and Pot of Duality. I Pot of Duality into more cards that I do not need. Set all my traps and ended. He flipped Morphing jar and I drew into 3 vanilla monster and Rabbit. He then still cannot do anything. I then summon Rabbit, and he chains Torrential on my Kabazauls. I then just summoned beaters and won from there. He left me on 400 life-points.

Game 2:

He does some damage and some drawing cards and activated Prohibition on my Rabbit when I activated Gold Sarcophagus selecting it. Still won via big beaters.

6-0

Top 4: Wesley Williams (X-Sabers)

Game 1:

Opened into Laggia with Dustshoot. Sent his Pashuul back and he set Gottoms and Darksoul. I then summoned Leviair into Rabbit into Dolkka to seal the game.

Game 2:

He activated Pot of Duality selecting MST. He then set a back-row and monster and ended. I then activated Dimensional Fissure expecting the MST, then followed it up with a Thunder King and he did have the MST, but Thunder King still managed to negate Darksoul. He then couldn't keep a monster on the field thanks to Sabersaurus and Thunder King. In the latter stage of the game I summoned Laggia to seal the deal.

7-0

Final: Taariq Hassiem (Agents)

Game 1:

Vaguely remember this game. Monster Reborn on his Thunder King put some work in and a Laggia in the latter stages of the game.

Game 2:

Maxx "C" on his Venus stops him and I manage to Laggia. Laggia goes after MST and Smashing Ground. He then summoned Master Hypersion and got some damage in. I then activated MST and Smashing Ground and Laggia won the game, match and tournament!

8-0

Good tournament was good. Quite a few people showed-up.

Alterealitygames

Back to top Go down
View user profile
irshaad

PostSubject: Re: Again! Again! Again!   Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Where's the flippin like button?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MutG
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Again! Again! Again!   Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:33 pm

haha. why bro!