HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Again!?!?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MutG
Veteran

PostSubject: Again!?!?!?!   Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:56 pm

I’m not going to tell you what my deck looks like, because that’s silly. Haha. Anyway, on the way there I have second thoughts about going because I actually want to go watch South Africa vs Sri Lanka but decide against it for one reason: too hot. Get to YuGiOh and just chill until more people pitch-up. Here’s my report:

Round 1: Taariq Hassiem (Karakuri)

Game 1:

He goes first and summons a Thunder King and sets a back-row. I read it as a Solemn Warning. I summoned a Sangan and still thought there was a Solemn Warning. He doesn’t negate the summon and I activate Smashing Ground on his Thunder King and set a back-row and end. I practically lost on the following turn: He had a Naturia Landoise and Naturia Barkion out respectively.

Game 2:

I remember this game vaguely. I rememeber I summoned Rescue Rabbit and getting Laggia off in one of my turns, can’t remember which one.

Game 3:

We both open rather badly, but he gets the upper hand by summoning some Burei and Naturia Landoise again and sets a back-row. I summoned Cyber Dragon, which was met with Solemn Judgment. I activated Monster Reborn, fused for Chimeratech Fortress Dragon and activated Smashing Ground on Naturia Landoise. I then summoned Rescue Rabbit to fetch 2 copies of Kabazauls got Laggia, set Solemn Judgment and won pretty soon after that.

1-0

Round 2: Jason Williams (GB)

Game 1:

I get to go first and summon Laggia and set Trap Dustshoot. I activate it next turn and see: Laquari, 2 Proving Ground, Trap Dustshoot, Chariot and Spirit Reaper. I send Spirit Reaper back. He activated Proving Ground to fetch Bestiari, summoned Laquari and set two back-row cards. I draw and he flips Dustshoot sending Sabersaurus back, and I activate Laggia’s effect, to which he promptly activated Chariot on. Sabersaurus remains sent back. I activated Monster Reborn on Laggia and attacked over his Laquari and set Bottomless Trap Hole. Needless to say he folded.

Game 2:

He hit me with Spirit Reaper a few times, and then Laggia came out and the game slowed-down a bit from there. He managed to set 5 back-row cards and I had 3. I set Solemn Judgment the previous turn. Activate Heavy Storm and he activated Starlight Road to which I negate with Solemn Judgment. Activate Dark Hole and then Leviair into Dolkka and win.

2-0

Round 3: Dax Watling (Chain Burn)

Game 1:

Leviair into Laggia and then Dolkka destroys Marshmallon to win the game.

Game 2:

Opened into: 2 Kabazaul, Sangan, 2 Tour Guide, MST. Needless to say where this went.

Game 3:

Similar to Game 1.

3-0

Top 8:

Yaseen Sha (Zombies)
Mutaalib Gaffoor (Dino Rabbit)
Irshaad Parker (TG Agents)
Jason Williams (GB)
Zain Salie (Machina Gadget)
Uqail Abrahams (Plant Synchro)
Dax Watling (Chain Burn)
Taariq Hassiem (Karakuri)

Top 8: Dax Watling

Game 1:

Got Laggia out first turn and he only set 2 back-row cards. I then summoned Leviair into another Laggia and proceeded to win.

Game 2:

I end phased two cards with MST’s. I then summoned Laggia and backed-up by a Solemn Judgment while he was top-decking. He thought he had me with Magic Cylinder, Laggia negated.

4-0

Top 4:

Yaseen Sha (Zombies)
Mutaalib Gaffoor (Dino Rabbit)
Irshaad Parker (TG Agents)
Jason Williams (GB)

Top 4: Irshaad Parker (TG Agents)

Game 1:

He set a monster and ended. I summoned Thunder King and he lost his search with some TG monster. I then summoned Rabbit and won from there.

Game 2:

Opened into a few normal monsters (a few!) and no back-row cards. Couldn’t keep a monster on the field.

Game 3:

He practically has game. He has a full board and makes a few misplays which end-up costing him the game. I proceed to Dark Hole and end. He then also ends. I Rabbit into Laggia and destroy Gachi Gachi holding onto Smashing Ground with a set MST. He then sets a back row and ends to which I chain MST to. Then go Leviair into Dolkka and win.

5-0

Final: Yaseen Sha (Zombies)

Game 1:

Summoned Leviair into Laggia wins games.

Game 2:

Drew no monsters to do anything with. Normal monster again! Woohoo!

Game 3:

Only monster I saw was Rabbit. Needless to say what happened!

5-1

Once again, I pull nothing, but no worries. It’s all in the fun in playing the game. Anyway, congrats to Yaseen on winning! Off to a great start this year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bomps

PostSubject: Re: Again!?!?!?!   Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Mooi report bra! I don't know how u remember everything so well. Damn! U should write more stuff on how to be a better player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dax11
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Again!?!?!?!   Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Lol ur xyz's shut me down so badly its was unfair matchup Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MutG
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Again!?!?!?!   Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:50 pm

to jason: shot yo! Yours too! Let me go post in your thread. >runs to go post in jason's thread< about the articles. I enjoy writing them, it's just that nobody replies so i feel it being useless.

to dax: burn kills decks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dax11
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Again!?!?!?!   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:30 am

Burn kills most decks but yours cause u negate everything Sad Rescue Rabbit FTW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MutG
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Again!?!?!?!   Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:03 am

haha. good deck is good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dax11
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Again!?!?!?!   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:27 pm

I know but i played u twice Sad hw much 4 da mat though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irshaad

PostSubject: Re: Again!?!?!?!   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Hey guys,finally on the forum. mutaalib your deck is gay! thats all im gonna say Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dax11
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Again!?!?!?!   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragonite

PostSubject: Re: Again!?!?!?!   Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Everytime I read these I don't see my name amongst the boosters.. Sad WD

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Again!?!?!?!   Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:18 pm

so true. so so true. i'll give you some of my winnings. >Sounds like i'm a GAMBLER!<

Alterealitygames

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Again!?!?!?!   

Back to top Go down

Again!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum :: Events Section :: Tournament Report-
Jump to: