Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

local tournaments?

Go down 
+3
Tirion
Jascha
Dispised
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dispised
Admin
Dispised

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:57 am

Hey guys, just wanted to know what region you play in and who runs your local tournament?
Back to top Go down
https://saforum.darkbb.com
Jascha
Jascha

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:14 am

We all from durb except dragonite or whatever he made his name now. And our TO's are ether erron, tyrone or myself but erron is our offical
Back to top Go down
Dispised
Admin
Dispised

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Is erron registered, if not could you get hold of him and ask him to? I'm looking for the official TO's in each region.
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:49 am

What is your plan with this information ?
Suspect
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:02 pm

How does one become an Official TO?
Back to top Go down
dragonite
dragonite

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Tirion wrote:
What is your plan with this information ?
Suspect

World Domination obviously!

Yudheer wrote:
How does one become an Official TO?

You can't short of being a store.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:53 pm

ok so does this mean we stuck with Erron?
Back to top Go down
$torm $avage

$torm $avage

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:06 pm

I will b a TO when i'm old enough
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Yo Storm you will be taller when you older.

We not stuck with erron unfortunately blowfish only knows him.
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 pm

12? You kidding.
Back to top Go down
dragonite
dragonite

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Yudheer wrote:
ok so does this mean we stuck with Erron?
In "official" BFE events the stores are technically the TO's and the actual TOs are like sub contractors or employees. Anyone could fill this role if competent but obviously BFE would rather it were people they know can do the job. In our current situation where the field is pretty unknown I suppose people could add themselves to the program. It would help if you were on the Judge Program because I think that BFE don't make the distinction between the tournament roles.
Back to top Go down
Dispised
Admin
Dispised

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Uqail; who do I speak to or let know in BFE that I'm apart of the judge program set up by KDE?

With regards to what I want to do with the info, effectively I want to set up a structured tournament information part of the forum, where only these "TOs" can post to inform you guys of what's happening at certain venues n etc, and to take over the world! :]

So durban has a different person running every weekend?

Also uqail, why not post up that holiday program for cape town soon here, that way those people in other regions can adapt your concept/idea?
Back to top Go down
Jascha
Jascha

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Dispised wrote:
Uqail; who do I speak to or let know in BFE that I'm apart of the judge program set up by KDE?

With regards to what I want to do with the info, effectively I want to set up a structured tournament information part of the forum, where only these "TOs" can post to inform you guys of what's happening at certain venues n etc, and to take over the world! :]

Also uqail, why not post up that holiday program for cape town soon here, that way those people in other regions can adapt your concept/idea?
not entirly. erron use to be our TO but a little while ago he gave that up and I took over. Tyrone used to also put together some torns but when kunami took over and trevesh asked who is running durban erron took back the TO role for reg and stuff. since then tyrone been holding a few torns but I think between the 2 of us is where regular torns are held
Back to top Go down
Dispised
Admin
Dispised

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Okay, well between the two of you decide on who is willing to post up information regarding tournaments on weekends, etc. I would want only one of you though. So if you two decide to team up, then one of you can do info and the other can do tourney handling. So decide it doesn't matter much to me just as long as one of you will do it. Once you two have reached a verdict then pm me. Who's from pta?
Back to top Go down
dragonite
dragonite

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Dispised wrote:

Just email Treveshan to let him know. He'll probably contact Konami_EU for confirmation and then ad you to the roster of SA Judges. The only problem is that there isn't much opportunity to judge.
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:39 am

Yo that idea you guys put forward in that local tops page, why do you Cape Town boyz start it you just had a tourny post the top 8 decks.
Back to top Go down
Dispised
Admin
Dispised

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:15 am

We will soon, although uqail should because he has the list of people in the top 8. As it is I know there were 2x dragunity decks, 1x gk deck, 2x zombie plant( I think) 1x gb deck(myself) but as for the rest I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
dragonite
dragonite

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:15 am

I did post a thread about it but then deleted it because I couldn't get the spoiler tabs to work. I'll try again.
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:16 am

Awesome to know one GK deck in the Top 8 and it Won.
Back to top Go down
Dispised
Admin
Dispised

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:57 am

Tirion wrote:
Awesome to know one GK deck in the Top 8 and it Won.

i cant believe hew won. i played him in the first round, the game was his in game 3, i had a closed forest and a set test tiger and for some reason he thought it was a hoplomus. . . so he gave me 4 turns by wich time a gained enough momentum to come back from 1300 life and 2 cards.
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:26 pm

GB owns Gravekeeper's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

local tournaments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: local tournaments?   local tournaments? Empty

Back to top Go down

local tournaments?
Page 1 of 1