Yu-Gi-Oh! South African Trade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Card Review - Airorca

Go down 
+3
MutG
NIEL
Tirion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

Card Review - Airorca Empty
PostSubject: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:35 am

So I did Oh F!sh ! last week and mentioned a couple of that help you use Oh F!sh ! faster. One of those cards is Airorca.

Airorca
Level 3 / Wind / Sea-Serpent
ATK – 1400 DEF – 300
Once per turn: You can banish 1 Fish, Sea-Serpent or Aqua-Type monster from your hand to target 1 face-up card your opponent controls: destroy that target, then banish this card until your next Standby Phase.

Airorca is one of your Ace cards in the new Flying Fish deck, easily searchable with Flying Kamakiri and being more reasonable using Deep Sea Diva. The Cost is very specific and requires a Fish, Sea-Serpent or Aqua-Type(the which we will refer to as Fish). Banishing fish monsters can help setup Oh F!sh ! and Fish and Kicks.

Your Orca allows you to destroy one face-up card on the your opponent controls, wait 1 face-up card not just a monster any face-up card. Face-up spell and trap can be targeted by this cards effect. When Airorca is returned to the field its NOT a special summon so don't fall for your opponents Royal Oppression or Warnings n
attacks

Now I know what you thinking, with heavy storm and 3 MST there is enough Spell and Trap destruction and then it only destroys face-up monsters. But in all fairness it’s not a card that every deck can use, its cost is very type based and the cost helps the decks it was made for (the Flying Fish or as I was recently informed it’s Called “banishark”).

Now for the Artwork this bad boy looks like a Dark Free Willy with wings, it actually makes you wonder about the term “Killer Whale”.

Card Review - Airorca Uisd7r5e4pla4jouod5o

All in all
7 out of 10 gonna come in handy setting up Fish and Kicks, Oh F!sh ! and even Leviair the Sea Dragon
7 out of 10 for the artwork Its not Shamoo, he is an actual Killer Whale.
Back to top Go down
NIEL

NIEL

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:43 pm

nice read... tip for next one maybe put a pic of the card so everyone knows what you are talking about Wink
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:01 pm

I don't have Internet connection on my Home PC all my Posts are done Via my BlackBerry. Putting pictures is a bit hardcore when doing these posts.

Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 pm

I agree with Tirion.
Back to top Go down
NIEL

NIEL

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:20 pm

OH ok its fine i am srry i didn't know :-(
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:10 pm

That's just being mean
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:52 pm

It's difficult to post pictures maaaan.
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Thats why he was being mean
Back to top Go down
_M_a_X_

_M_a_X_

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:28 am

Card Review - Airorca 300px-AirorcaGENF-EN-R-1E
Back to top Go down
Darksoul
Veteran
Darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:41 pm

This thing looks wicked........seriously
Back to top Go down
Tirion
Veteran
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:12 am

Thank for the Pic MAX.

See told you he looked like a Killer Whale.
I try to put up the next card review tonight. But still no picture lol.
Back to top Go down
_M_a_X_

_M_a_X_

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:03 am

No problem, will upload the pic for your next card review as well!

PS: orca means killer whale, so it's not unnatural that it would like one... Though the new monsters like achacha archer and gogogo golem makes me think konami wants people stutter more
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:13 am

Well it is a children's game at the core, so i guess children like those names or at least are suppose to.
Back to top Go down
dragonite
dragonite

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:04 am

_M_a_x_ don't you wanna host the pics on a local site? I usually use uploads.co.za

Pokelation: Flying Fish
Back to top Go down
Yudheer
Veteran
Yudheer

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:27 am

Pokelation?
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:54 pm

rant
Back to top Go down
_M_a_X_

_M_a_X_

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:57 pm

dragonite wrote:
_M_a_x_ don't you wanna host the pics on a local site? I usually use uploads.co.za

Pokelation: Flying Fish

Ok, sure. What's the difference though? Easier on the bandWidth?
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Yip.
Back to top Go down
dragonite
dragonite

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:30 am

Yudheer wrote:
Pokelation?
trying to understand it would be like understanding women. There is no answer.

Yeah. For the bandwith. I got capped on Friday.
Back to top Go down
MutG
Veteran
MutG

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:31 am

WHAT A GOOD COMPARISON. Good job, sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Review - Airorca   Card Review - Airorca Empty

Back to top Go down

Card Review - Airorca
Page 1 of 1